Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Tent Card


Hey there! Today I'm sharing my first attempt at a tent card. I saw two different tutorials for these, one was a square card with an inside floating panel, and the second was an A2 card with no floating panel. So I combined the two and made an A2 sized card with a floating panel in the middle. I love how it turned out!

The front panel designer paper from SU! was die cut with my new Spellbinders card maker series die. Last week they had a buy one get one free special, so I jumped on that!! :) The oval center was die cut with the SU! oval framelits, and I also made an oval frame to finish off the opening. 

The cute deer comes from the same dsp and is fussy cut. Some gold glimmer paper leaves were punched out and arranged, and tied together with twine. I also die cut this pretty label from the same Spellbinders set, and stamped the sentiment from a Joy Clair set.

Here is a side view of my tent card:

I think I might be hooked on these cards! It's like a window card without all the layers, but has the same look!

Thanks so much for visiting me!


2 comments:

Meggymay said...

This is a fantastic design, it looks so three dimensional and pulls you in to look at the inner piece. Real sweet image of the deer as well.
Yvonne xx

aussie aNNie said...

Great card Pam, you did well. I too love tent cards and your front of it looks so pretty. xx
 { aNNie}