Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

You're Amazing

Following along with a sketch today at Splitcoast Stampers.


I broke out my Spellbinders nested birds die that hasn't been used in forever!! The wing comes from the bird builder punch, and fits it pretty good. The clouds are also punched using the build a tree.

I wanted a subtle background, so I used the Flowering Flourishes stamp set, and inked it with Hero Arts white dye ink. This ink takes some getting used to for me!! As it dries, the color becomes more visible. But at first it seems like it won't show up. Of course on darker card stock it would show up a lot more. But it works perfect for that soft look.

The sentiment comes from a Simon Says Stamp set called Flower Friends, I love it's font.

Well, my spirits are back up. Can't be sad for too long, luckily I have a strong will. And even though my laptop isn't working, I'm using my old desktop computer now. It's not quite as fast, but grateful it still works!! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit! Have a creative day!!

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

A wonderful 'just because' card Pam. So pleased you are feeling more like yourself.
Yvonne xx