Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

Irresistibly Yours DSP and Butterfly Punches

The irresistibly yours embossed paper is so fun to create with, there is so many different looks you can get. This time I sponged Pistachio Pudding and Pear Pizzazz ink to give it that gradient look. Then I stamped the tiny flowers from the Sheltering Tree all around.

These are my two new butterfly punches. I stamped card stock, then punched and layered them together. I like how they look this way. The sentiment is from the Four You set and is layered into a banner. Punched banners were also added below.

There are a few large pearls scattered about, and of course I had to add some Old Olive twine.

I like how this card turned out, it's very soft and girly. I'm taking a whole lot of my cards to work for the girls to look through and take. I make so many, there is no way I would ever come close to sending them all out!! But, I can't stop making them!! :)

Thank you for stopping by today!


1 comment:

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous card, a lovely background as well and it looks so feminine.
Yvonne xx