Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Stampin' Up! Little Letters Dies


Hello there! Today I have a card that I used the partial die cutting on with the Little Letters Thinlit dies. I shared a picture tutorial on this awhile back here on my blog. It's the same method used here. I've used Strawberry Slush cardstock to die cut the word 'HI', and did some subtle stamping below it with Versamark ink. The designer paper is from the All Abloom stack.


Here is a side view of the partial die cut. I also added a few sequins around, and the Pistachio Pudding Thick Bakers Twine.

Starting next Monday, I am doing a Punch Art Week!! I will have a full week of Punch Art projects with videos as well! I hope you can join me!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


2 comments:

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

That is pretty and cute! I REALLY need to get those. lol

Meggymay said...

A super design, love the fresh look this card has,
Yvonne x