Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Stenciled Stars

Hey there! Today's card uses the new masks(or stencils) I call them, from Stampin Up. The stars also come with a heart pattern as well. They are larger stencils, maybe 9x9? Didn't measure them exactly, but they are a good size! I've used the sponge daubers to fill in the stars with Lost Lagoon, and Wild Wasabi inks. I also punched a few stars out with coordinating cardstock from the Itty Bitty Punch pack. I stamped the saying from the For You set, and die cut it out with the Ovals framelits.

A fun card for any gender or age I think! Thanks for having a look!!

3 comments:

Meggymay said...

Its a super card, love the burst of stars. I agree it would be great to any age or gender.
Yvonne x

Laura's New Place said...

Great card, the stars make a neat card. "not just 4th of July"

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

This is one cute birthday card! I love the punched stars added to it.