Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Peace


Today's card is one I made a couple weeks ago, and am just now sharing it! I wanted to use the Smokey Slate cardstock/ink along with Rose Red ink for the stamping. I've used the Flowering Flourishes stamp set for the main background, and the sentiment is from the Peace, Love & Cupcakes stamp set. 

I've scattered a few pearls around, and thought it was pretty done. Well, when I was finished, I realized this would make a perfect Christmas card with the Peace sentiment! I didn't have that in mind at all, but it will work!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, have a great one!


4 comments:

Meggymay said...

Love this, I agree it will be fabulous for a Christmas card design.
Yvonne x

cheryl said...

oh just love this hun its one,super design,hugs Cherylxxxx

Terry said...

This is beautiful! Pam, the design is perfect for Christmas cards! Great touch with the pearls!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Beautiful is right! I love it perfect for christmas.