Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

Layer it Up

Hello! Today's card share is totally layered up! I didn't have any real design in mind when I was making this, so I just kept adding layers until I was happy with it!

The splotchy background was made using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set, the designer papers are from the All Abloom paper stack, and the saying is from the Four You stamp set. I added some layering with a few punched shapes. I punched the heart, then punched again with the small scalloped circle, so it's open. I thought it was a fun look!

I added some sequins and twine as embellishments, and stopped there. I think it's kind of a fun and funky card!! Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day!!

2 comments:

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

It is a fun and different card! I love it. I like the punched out scallop circle and heart.

Meggymay said...

Fabulous layers and it looks so fresh and bright.
Yvonne x