Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

Petite Petals

I have two cards to share today that use the new upcoming In Colors from Stampin' Up! This first card uses my favorite color, Lost Lagoon. It's a lovely blue/green. I stamped one flower with this color, and used it as leaves for the Blackberry Bliss stamped/punched flowers from the Petite Petals set. The little dots for the background was made by using the tiny cap from the Stampin Pierce tool. I put the cap into the ink, and stamped on the paper.
This card uses the new In Color Mossy Meadow. A pretty mossy green. I stamped the leaves from the Simply Sketched Hostess set that is still available for only a couple more weeks. Then I punched the flowers from the new Hello Honey, and added some pearls. The sentiments on both cards come from the Teen Tiny Wishes stamp set.
That's it from me today! Thanks so much for visiting!!

4 comments:

Meggymay said...

Beautiful cards Pam, the flowers look so delicate.
Yvonne x

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Oh just beautiful hun love the flowers hugs cheryl xx

Terry said...

Pretty little flowers, Pam! Two great cards!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Just beautiful!!! Very pretty both of them!