Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Camera Valentine

Hey there friends! I have a card to share that I made for my challenge blog, where I have a new theme starting Monday which is Valentine's! Click on the Just Punch It badge on my sidebar! I made this card with my Stampin Up punch board! Isn't it fun!! To make this card I cut a piece of card stock 4 1/4" x 11" Scored it at 5 1/2" and folded to make a card base. Put the card base into the punch board with the fold on your left and the 5 1/2" inch side at the top. Punch at the 2 1/2" and 4 3/4" marks. Trim off each end beyond the 'tab' created, and round the corners in the punch board. I used two circle punches for the lens, 2 1/2" and 1 3/8" I stamped the background, added some fun silver glimmer paper, a heart punch, and a rhinestone. The sentiment I made using the Jessie's ABC's from Lawn Fawn. How fun to give to any girl of any age?! I've made 3 of these so far!! Even one for my husband, in manly colors of course! :) Thanks for having a look!

3 comments:

Netty said...

Love your fun camera card Pam,Hugs Annette x

Meggymay said...

Fantastic fun card, love the camera shape.
Yvonne x

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

That is so cute!!